Email marketing statistics don’t lie. If you’ve been considering adding email marketing to your restaurant’s strategy, don’t wait another minute. This is the channel you need to identify your best customers, nurture them, and build your customer loyalty.
Here are 9 convincing email marketing statistics:
- Email delivers the highest return on investment of all digital marketing tactics. That’s right, a better ROI than pay-per-click, organic search, e-commerce traffic, and social media.
- That return on investment is $36 – $44 per $1 spent – can you get excited about that?!
- All age groups are users, so you can reach your entire following with one message.
- As a restaurant owner, you may not be a heavy email user, but 92% of online adults are using email. That’s a documented email marketing statistic, so don’t make the mistake of missing out on this important channel.
- For 58%, email is the first check of the day when they get online. By comparison, only 11% first check Facebook, and fewer still – Instagram. Are you starting to realize that email marketing statistics can help shape your strategy?
- 77% say they prefer to receive promotional messages by email – what are you waiting for? Your customers WANT to receive your email news and offers.
- Customer acquisition – email marketing statistics report that email is 40 times more effective than social media for gaining new customers.
- As a channel, email marketing is continuing to grow. Email has been around for a long time, and it’s not dying off anytime soon!
- And finally, maybe the most important reason of all – Email is your direct line of contact with your customers. Social media algorithms decide who sees your posts. Social media channels own your customer list, not you. And social media channels can terminate your account at any time. Use your social media channels to create brand awareness, then strengthen your presence by getting these viewers onto your email list as soon as possible.